A growing, global company is looking for a strategic Human Resources Business Partner to join its US headquarters in the western suburbs of Chicago. This is a director level role in which the right candidate will be responsible for partnering with the entire North American sales client group.
Human Resources Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Develop a regional approach to organizational capability building, talent management planning, and execution and change drivers
- Build confidential and objective relationships with all senior leadership
- Understand competition in the space and becoming a market differentiator by applying people solutions
- Build a performance-based culture that focuses on core competencies, success framework, 360 feedback, and employee survey feedback
- Design and deliver workshops for senior leaders and their teams focused on personal development & change management
- Meet with senior leadership regularly to discuss trajectory of team
- Develop and understand internal talent vs. career paths
- Plan and execute succession plans for critical roles inside the company
- Attract and retain external talent
- Assess, develop, and design organizational development that matches people with requirements – filling in gaps where needed
Human Resources Business Partner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record of leading transformation and change initiatives
- Experience working directly with leadership, preferably in a sales environment
- Experience with organizational development, preferably building out a large sales team
- Ability to identify organizational needs and design solutions
- Ability to act independently as well as being a part of a Regional HR Team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex environment effectively
If you are interested in this Human Resources Business Partner opportunity, please apply today!
Executive Search Consultant
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , director of human resources , hr , people management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.