LaSalle Network is partnering with a leading Human Resources Consulting company located in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago. Our client is looking for a talented Human Resources Business Partner to join their HR Consulting team. This role will act as a trusted partner to clients and provide guidance and expertise for the full scope of human resource functions and disciplines. This may include legal compliance, strategic planning, talent acquisition and performance management, training and development, leadership coaching, employee and labor relations, recognition and rewards, compensation and benefits, and risk management.
Human Resources Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Consult with business leaders and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
Human Resources Business Partner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field, equivalent work experience may be substituted for education
- One to three years of of HR related experience
- Familiarity with a variety of HR areas such as benefits administration, new hire orientation/onboarding, recruiting, HR policies and compliance, and payroll
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, HRP/Prism, or related HRIS Software Programs
If you are interested in this Human Resources Business Partner opportunity and meet the requirements of the role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , business partner , hr manager , recruiting , training , development , succession planning , hr generalist , global projects , organizational development , hr strategy , communication , leadership , compensation , benefits , employee relations , performance management , labor relations , culture
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.