A fast-growing company located in Chicago is looking for a Human Resources and Office Manager to join their team. This company is seeking a Human Resources and Office Manager to work in conjunction with management to better align HR with the business strategies of the organization and help the company almost double in size in the next year!
As a strategic partner with exposure to the dynamic and unique leadership team, the Human Resources and Office Manager will oversee all employee relations, benefits administration, performance management, recruitment, and office support for this exciting client. The ideal candidate for this consultative role is proactive, solution-oriented, resourceful, and motivated to effect change within a complex environment.
Human Resources and Office Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee all employee relations and performance management with staff
- Handle employee questions regarding any HR-related issues, from the day to day to more complex issues
- Work with managers to assist in recruitment and on-boarding process of new hires with the organization
- Partner with leadership to ensure compliance with labor laws in multiple cities
- Manage office inventory and serve as a major point of contact for building/vendors
Human Resources and Office Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of human resources experience
- Ability to strategically plan and problem solve in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a self-directed approach
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, ability to maintain confidential information, and working knowledge of human resources
- Excellent knowledge of benefit and labor laws
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
If you are interested in this Human Resources and Office Manager opportunity, and feel your skill-set matches the requirements, please apply!
Keywords and related terms: human resources , hr , compensation , benefits , performance management , manager , strategy , payroll, manager, hr generalist, office manager, compliance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.