LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry leader in the financial services space who is looking for a motivated Human Resources Administrator to join their growing corporate team! Headquartered in the South West suburbs, this organization believes in customer service as its highest priority and in the development of its employees. Over the last few decades, this organization has had excellent financial stability and operates on an international scale. The Human Resources Administrator will join an already high-achieving team in this newly created position to support the team in true generalist tasks.
The Human Resources Administrator will specifically focus in employee relations, recruiting, benefits, training and administrative support, and will also be asked to lead special projects as assigned by HR Leadership. The ideal Human Resources Administrator candidate would be extremely driven, positive, and detail-oriented.
Human Resources Administrator Responsibilities:
- Support the company’s mission, vision, and values in daily activities and the creation of strategic goals
- Support the recruiting efforts of various department needs (sourcing, screening, interviewing, onboarding)
- Assist with employee relations needs including day to day issues, as well as more complex issues including investigations
- Assist with FMLA, Worker’s Compensation, unemployment and other benefits administration support
- Create and deliver various presentations for employees and managers
- Assist in performance management, training and development, and compensation design
- Assist with payroll
- Provide support in compliance and employment laws
Human Resources Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years of human resources generalist experience
- Specific knowledge of several human resources processes and practices (employment law/compliance, compensation, organizational development, leadership development, benefits, compensation, risk management)
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; superb organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and mentality
This Human Resources Administrator position will provide a competitive compensation, which will depend on experience and salary history. If you are interested in this position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Team Lead, Human Resources Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: generalist , hr generalist , employee relations , status changes , clerical , exit interviews , interviews , interview , oracle , hris , talent , hr , human resources , internal customer , benefits , terminations , investigations , claims , unemployment , policies , procedures , OD , organizational design , performance management , compensation , SHRM , PHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries