Our client—a growing, insurance company in a Northwest suburb of Chicago—is looking for an HR Business Partner to add to its Human Resources team.
The HR Business Partner will be a main point of contact for employees of all levels, including executives. In addition, they will take part in employee relations issues, investigations and coaching when it comes to performance management.
If you thrive in an environment that is continuously improving, experiencing high growth and takes pride in their approachable and personable culture, this could be the role for you!
HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Serve as point-of-contact for employees on various employee relations management questions, including leading investigations and other escalated issues
- Provide support across the organization to all levels of employees
- Provide advice and training for managers and employees on compliance questions, policy issues and HR audit matters
- Special projects related to policies and procedures to internally develop HR function of the company
HR Business Partner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with an HRIS system (Workday preferred)
- Must have 5+ years in human resources
- Personable, outgoing and approachable to all employees from new to executive level
- Proficient and professional verbal and written communication
- PHR, SHRM or master’s in HR strongly preferred
- Preferably from a professional services background
If you’re interested in this HR Business Partner position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , hrbp , business partner , employee relations , employee issues , ADA , FMLA , assistance #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.