Our client in the consulting industry is searching for a Human Capital Coordinator for their downtown Chicago office. This international consulting firm combines industry experience and integrated solutions to assist companies and their legal counsel.
The Human Capital Coordinator will be responsible for supporting all Human Resources operations and assisting with all HR related requests
Human Capital Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support the back-office HR operations
- Assist in new employee hiring process
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquires or requests
- Maintain and update personnel files and ensure employee compliance
Human Capital Coordinator Requirements:
- 1-2 years of Human Resources or administrative experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
If you are interested in the Human Capital Coordinator and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources, coordinator
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.