LaSalle Network is partnering with a global digital transformation consultancy to identify an HRIS Support Analyst to support their Dayforce databases, software, and computer systems used to manage their people data. Duties include providing first line support to the business and resolving issues. The ideal candidate will have technical experience in SaaS software as well in an HRIS analyst or support role.
HRIS Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide support to HRIS Manager
- Provide ticketing support to resolve issues
- Support workflow management
- Resolve application issues
- Implement change requests
- Support HRIS Manager with system developments
- Interface with business users
HRIS Support Analyst Requirements:
- 1-2 years technical experience on SaaS software
- 1-2 years working as an Analyst/support role with any HRIS
- SQL knowledge preferred
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: HRIS , support , analyst #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.