LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago to identify a HRIS Analyst with UltiPro experience. This is an exciting time for our client who is very open to change, and the HRIS Analyst will be a driver of culture and change.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting analysis and support data mapping activities
- Support analyst and testing of integration and data feeds
- Create test scenarios
- Identify risks and issues and create mitigation plans to avoid employee confusion
- Prepare analysis for compensation and salary bands
Requirements for consideration include:
- 3-5 years in an HRIS, Business Analyst, or Systems Analyst role
- Experience with UltiPro and SuccessFactors preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with this growing company, this is the role for you!
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.