LaSalle Network is searching for a HR Shared Services Associate to join a leading company in the retail industry headquartered in the western suburbs of Chicago. In this HR Shared Services Associate position, you will directly support the head of the department with extremely important human resources-related tasks including documentation verification such as I-9s and background checks.
The human resources department of an organization is often referred to as "the heart of the company" and this HR Shared Services Associate will be a key member of this vital department. If you are looking to make a difference in the company you work for and play a huge role in the growth of the organization, this position is for you!
HR Shared Services Associate Responsibilities:
- Update HRIS system with personnel information
- Support the recruitment function of the organization with documentation verification
- Ensure candidates' I-9 information is entered and updated accurately and correctly
- Additional administrative and clerical duties as assigned
HR Shared Services Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At minimum an internship in the human resources or related field
- Superb attention to detail and writing skills
- Experience using an HRIS or payroll system preferred
If you are interested in this HR Shared Services Associate opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , human resources coordinator , HRIS , I-9 , document verification , payroll
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,000 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.