Our client, a global spirits company headquartered in Chicago, is seeking an HR/Recruiting Coordinator to support their company's talent acquisition team. This company is one of the most distinguished in the world and prioritizes work-life balance and diversity within their culture.
The HR/Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for managing all administrative elements of the recruiting cycle and will be essential in the success of hiring top talent. The ideal fit for this role will have exceptional time management skills and be able to communicate affectively across the organization and with perspective hires.
HR/Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple complex calendars for hiring managers
- Communicate scheduling updates, interview pipeline, and client-related information to candidates
- Create marketing and presentation materials as needed
- Manage written and verbal correspondences with candidates
- Schedule domestic and international travel
- Edit and proofread offer letters
- Assist with onboarding and new hire orientation
- Administer screening requirements including testing, background checks and drug screens
HR/Recruiting Coordinator Requirements:
- BA or higher level of education is required
- 2-5 years of Recruiting or HR coordination experience
- Excellent written communication skills including drafting and editing documents
- Knowledge of CRM systems including Salesforce and Bullhorn is preferred
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to manage multiple projects
If you are an organized professional who thrives in a fast-paced and project-based role, apply to the HR/Recruiting Coordinator role today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Executive Assistant , Recruiting Coordinator , c-suite , recruitment , recruiting #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.