LaSalle Network has partnered with a healthcare nonprofit in Aurora to identify their next HR Operations Specialist.
HR Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Maintaining HRIS data management
- Leading onboarding, offboarding and various recruitment efforts
- Managing HR department reporting and auditing
HR Operations Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or organizational development; PHR or SPHR is strongly preferred
- At least 2+ years of human resources experience
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen, and working knowledge of human resources
- ADP experience preferred
If you are interested in this HR Operations Specialist opportunity, and meet the requirements of the role, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , phr , sphr , relationship building , talent #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.