Our client, one of the world's leading trading firms, is hiring an HR Operations Specialist to join their growing HR team! This is a hybrid role, on site three days a week in downtown Chicago. This is a newly created position that will have a heavy focus on benefits, as well as other HR operational tasks and projects. This role requires extensive knowledge of Workday, specifically as it relates to benefits administration.
The ideal candidate needs to be a proactive "go-getter” with strong experience in the benefits space. The HR Operations Specialist will be responsible for the open enrollment process, ensuring compliance, and serving as a liaison between the company and its vendors. If you are a benefits expert, specifically in Workday, keep reading!
HR Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Oversee benefits administration and the open enrollment process
- Work extensively in Workday as it relates to benefits, open enrollment and other HRIS projects
- Assist with projects relating to on/offboarding, promotions, succession planning, terminations and internal transfers
- Answer employee questions relating to benefits
- Work closely with leadership on specific HR Operations projects
HR Operations Specialist Requirements:
- 5+ years of strong Benefits administration experience ideally with a mid-large size company
- Must have strong Workday experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with COBRA, FMLA, ACA and various federal/state laws applicable to employee benefits
If you are interested in this HR Operations Specialist position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply now!
HR Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national