Due to an internal promotion, a high-growth consumer goods company located southwest of Louisville, Kentucky is seeking a dynamic HR Manager to join their team. This company has doubled in size every five years for the past several decades.
As the HR Manager, you will manage employee relations, union contracts, and performance management for managers and staff. You will partner with members of management to understand their unique business challenges and provide strategic input. You will report directly into a VP of HR and will have a high level of visibility to C-level leadership.
Responsibilities for the HR Manager:
- Manage human resources functions including counseling managers on policies, procedures, and activities for over 200 salaried and hourly personnel
- Remain current on health, retirement and other company benefits
- Advise employees about benefits
- Maintain personnel records
- Advise managers/supervisors on union contract requirements
- Schedule hourly employees for daily work assignments
- Interview prospective job candidates
- Supervise and develop a staff of benefits and payroll personnel
Qualifications for the ideal HR Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- 5+ years of progressive HR career growth
- 3+ years of experience in people management and development
- Familiarity with benefits administration and total rewards / wellness programs for employees
- Current or previous manufacturing work experience
- Union relations/labor relations experience, preferably 3+ years
- Knowledge of grievance management
- Contract negotiation experience
If you are an accomplished human resources professional looking for the next step in your career and the opportunity to join a quickly growing company, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.