Our client is seeking a HR Manager to join their team in a plant located in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. This recognized organization has been around for over 100 years and is a leader within the CPG manufacturing space.
The HR Manager will be responsible for the execution of human resources initiatives and the day-to-day leader of employee operations to ensure they align with business goals. The HR Manager will need to be strategic, able to both work independently and collaboratively, and an effective communicator. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and experience working in HR management within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
HR Manager Responsibilities
- Serve as a strategic partner for HR and business leaders within the organization
- Oversee all aspects of HR including, but not limited to recruiting, employee relations and development, benefits and compensation, compliance, and performance management
- Investigate employee grievances in a timely manner
- Spearhead employee engagement and talent development strategies to retain talent
- Partner with leadership to support succession planning and employee review process
- Manage 3 direct reports within the HR space
HR Manager Requirements
- 5+ years of human resources management experience
- Experience within a unionized environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and work with leaders in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel to other plant locations, as needed
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter looking to take the next step in their career with an organization with unlimited upward mobility. If you would like to hear more about this opportunity and are qualified per the above requirements, please apply for the HR Manager position today!
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , human resources generalist , human resources manager , human resources associate , human resources administrator , hr generalist, hr manager , hr administrator , talent , human resources business partner, hr business partner , hr consultant , employee relations , compliance , policies , procedures , manufacturing, union
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.