We are working with growing healthcare company who is seeking an HR Manager to join their team to help support medical experts. The ideal candidate for this HR Manager role will be someone passionate about driving a culture, building out processes, and having employees' voices be heard.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage employee relations and investigations
- Manage 2 direct reports
- Assist with performance reviews, talent management and talent reviews
- Utilize an HRIS system
- Advocate for employees
HR Manager Requirements:
- 5-7 years of experience in HR
- Experience with hourly and salaried employees
- People supervisory and/or managerial experience
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- A background with HR Manager responsibilities
- Familiarity with an HRIS system
This organization is poised for even more growth in 2022 and is attracting some of the top talent in the market. If you are passionate about continuing your career in the HR field and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , Human Resources , Generalist , HR Generalist , Benefits , Recruiting , Employee relations , payroll , Compensation #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.