We have partnered with an $11B company that manufactures major name brands in all food categories. If you have manufacturing experience and a passion for continuous improvement, this may be for you.
The HR Manager will oversee two plants with about 250 union workers each. This role is fully onsite in Indianapolis and the company has a competitive relocation package for anyone outside of Indiana.
This role offers competitive pay and a ton of room for upward mobility and career growth.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee both Dairy Plant and Bakery Plant
- Experience with Six Sigma/ or other Continuous Improvement measures.
- 4 direct reports
- Crucial focus is around staffing, hiring and retention of employees
- Leading others, being out on the floor, building relationships
- Need manufacturers and warehouse background for successful leadership
- Union and negotiating experience
- Ideal prior role would be HR Manager; not designed to be a promotional move, but a lateral move to gain the opportunity to oversee two plants, more experience with unions, and the opportunity to have more direct reports
- Sample of employee issues: employee relations, investigations, conflict, heavily involved with any union matters, contract negations
HR Manager Requirements:
- This role will be onsite
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Expected Hours: Monday – Friday asked to be a little flexible with hours to get exposure to 1st shift or 3rd shift. Possible Weekend hours
If you are interested in this HR Manager role and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: manufacturing, union, continuous improvement, six sigma, lean leader, kaizen #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.