We are seeking a Bilingual HR Manager in the southern suburbs of Chicago to work at a leading manufacturing company!
As a Bilingual HR Manager, you will support an entire business unit across all aspects of the employee lifecycle. From partnering with leaders to improve policies and procedures, coaching employees and managers on employee relations concerns, and leading the performance management process. The Bilingual HR Manager will also serve as an executive coach to the business unit leadership, lead all succession planning and workforce planning, and spearhead HR projects and initiatives.
Bilingual HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive all HR goals and initiatives for the business unit
- Partner with business unit leadership on all aspects of HR, including but not limited to: employee relations, talent management, succession planning, workforce planning, recruiting, leadership development, training, employee relations, onboarding, and compensation
- Serve as a point of contact and subject matter expert on all HR needs for employees and managers
- Respond to employee complaints and conduct in-depth investigations when necessary
- Administer performance improvement plans, work with training team to develop employees and make recommendations to managers around annual review process
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal labor laws and company HR policies
Bilingual HR Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, PHR or SPHR preferred; At least 6-10 years of progressive HR experience, 3+ years of managerial experience
- Industry background: manufacturing or distribution
- Union experience REQUIRED
- Experience supporting all HR responsibilities for a manufacturing environment
- Show clear progression on resume in terms of title and responsibilities growth and/or number of employees supported
- Ambitious go-getter mentality, hungry for growth and opportunities to learn new skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience either in personal life, school, or professional experience
If you are interested in this Bilingual HR Manager opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , bilingual , human resources generalist , human resources manager , human resources associate , human resources administrator , hr generalist, hr manager , hr administrator , talent , human resources business partner, hr business partner , hr consultant , employee relations , compliance , policies , procedures , union, manufacturing , #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.