Our client in the technology industry is searching for a Human Resources Manager in their office in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA. This recognized organization is an industry leader and this role would serve as the right-hand for the HR leader as they build their team.
The Human Resources Manager will be a leader in the employee relations, benefits, payroll, and general human resources space. The perfect candidate will have experience supporting multiple aspects of HR operations and managing a couple human resources professionals.
Human Resources Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all information within HRIS is accurate and up to date
- Review, conduct, and reconcile any employee relations issues as they arise
- Partner with HR leadership on any benefits-related projects or issues and oversee the day-to-day operations
- Assist in payroll and accounting using HRIS, as needed
- Manage other projects as assigned by the Head of Human Resources
Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources Generalist role
- Familiar with the benefit management process
- Experience working within HRIS systems, ADP experience a plus
- Self-starter and collaborative leader with ability to take projects from start to finish
- Strong knowledge of employee relations and process of formal investigations
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent analytical skills; intermediate Excel skills preferred
- Experience managing HR processes and an HR team preferred
- PHR or SHRM a plus, not required
If you are interested in the Human Resources Manager and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources, generalist, hr generalist, human resources generalist, hris, employee relations, recruiting, recruitment, talent acquisition
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.