A leading company in Chicago is seeking an HR Manager to guide the organization as it grows immensely in 2022! This company established company in Des Plaines, IL needs a motivated individual who has experience both with the strategic portions of developing an HR department along with the tactical experience of implementing HR practices. If you are a self-starter looking for a chance to work for an entrepreneurial company, then this is the job for you!
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead in the implementation of HR best practices while developing the core company culture
- Integrate consistent HR practices and build the framework so that the company can grow fast and efficiently in 2015
- Develop HR policies and procedures
- Write the employee handbook
- Develop a benefits program that adheres to the new changes with the Affordable Care Act
- Implement a new hire training program, recruiting strategy and retention/succession plan
- Ensure the company is compliant with employment laws
- Implement an applicant tracking system
- Other projects as necessary
HR Manager Requirements:
- 3-7 years of HR experience, preferably in a high growth environment
- Must be able and willing to develop and implement HR functions
- Must be comfortable in dealing with high turnover and terminations
- Industry experience is not required
Thank you for your time and consideration for this HR Manager position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , human resources manager , human resources director , human resources generalist , phr , sphr , compensation strategy , ats , applicant tracking system , training , metrics , planning , strategy , organizational development , od , employee relations , employee handbook , Affordable Care Act , training , recruiting , succession planning , retention plan #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.