We are working with a machine manufacturing company who is seeking an HR Manager to join their global team to support their mission of producing cost-efficient machine tools and engineering equipment.
The ideal candidate for this HR Manager role will be someone passionate about driving a culture, building out processes and having employees' voices be heard.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the employee lifecycle (onboarding, offboarding, employee relations, employee development and performance evaluations)
- Manage two direct reports
- Build out processes and systems
- Utilize an HRIS system
- Advocate for employees
HR Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in HR
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- A background with HR Manager responsibilities
- Familiarity with an HRIS system
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , Human Resources , Generalist , HR Generalist , Benefits , Recruiting , Employee relations , payroll , Compensation #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.