Our client, a fast-growing, top-ranked and privately-owned fund administration company, is looking for an HR Manager to join their team! This role will also involve about 30% Office Management duties for an office of 50 people, helping to supervise their administrative/reception staff. This position is on-site 5 days a week in Oakbrook Terrace, IL, and will involve leading the performance review cycle, employee engagement initiatives, drafting and reviewing employment policies, leading occasional employee relations investigations and potential recruiting and benefits administration (though very minimal). On the office management side, this person will work with building management on office maintenance and office build-outs, order office supplies, manage vendor relations and more.
Because this HR Manager will be working so closely with the CEO, COO and other department leaders, it is imperative that this candidate is sharp, a quick communicator and able to be flexible with the changing needs of the business. You will have the autonomy to own all things HR within this office, so having a strong sense of independence and ownership is required. If this is sounding like an environment you want to grow in, keep reading!
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee performance review cycle, lead occasional employee relations investigations, assist with occasional recruiting and benefits administration, create and revise employee policies and procedures both for this office and internationally (e.g., Ireland and Australia)
- Oversee office management for a 50-person office, establishing relationships with supply vendors, overseeing the reception/administrative staff, working with building management on office management and office build-out and more as needed
- Partner closely with the CEO, COO, legal team and other department leaders on any HR or office management needs
HR Manager Requirements:
- 6 years total of HR Generalist/Management experience, with 4 years of recent experience specifically in the professional services industry
- Bachelor's degree required
- No people management experience required, but the ideal candidate has supervised or mentored a small team of employees
- Must have some experience with an HRIS system
- Must be sharp, a quick communicator, flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
If you are interested in this HR Manager opportunity, and qualify for the role, apply today!
HR Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national