LaSalle Network has partnered with a major manufacturer of custom containers. Join our client as an HR Manager and lead HR transformation at their two plant locations.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage payroll and benefits, collaborating with an external firm
- Establish HR best practices
- Lead recruitment, onboarding and talent development
- Drive performance management and training programs
- Address retention challenges and administer incentives
- Track employee PTO
- Provide expertise in HRIS and ATS systems
HR Manager Requirements:
- Experience as an HRBP or Generalist in a large organization
- Proficiency in payroll, benefits, HRIS and ATS
- Manufacturing or plant experience preferred
- HR team management experience preferred
Ready to make an impact? Apply now!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national