An accounting firm in Itasca, IL is seeking a hybrid HR Manager to join their team! This company needs a motivated individual who works well alone and on small teams, and that has experience both with the strategic side of HR along with the tactical experience of implementing HR practices. If you are a passionate HR Manager looking for your next opportunity, then this is the job for you!
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead in the implementation of HR best practices, policies and procedures
- Work closely with leadership on developing HR strategies
- Be the first point of contact for employee relations issues and other HR inquiries
- Implement a new hire training program, recruiting strategy and retention/succession plan
- Ensure the company is compliant with employment laws
- Other projects as necessary
HR Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of HR generalist experience
- Must be able and willing to develop and implement HR functions
- Payroll processing experience
- Must be comfortable working and communicating with senior leadership
Thank you for your time and consideration for this hybrid HR Manager position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , employee relations , hybrid , downtown #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.