Our growing architectural design client is seeking a HR Generalist to join their Human Resources team. The family-owned organization is headquartered in Darien and has summer hours ALL YEAR LONG!
The ideal candidate is comfortable focusing on recruiting as part of their day-to-day operations. The HR Generalist will work directly with the Director of Human Resources and have their hand in multiple buckets in HR. Candidates with a passion for growing their career in human resources, apply today!
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Manage new hire orientation and onboarding
- Full cycle recruiting for all levels of staff utilizing company ATS and screening inbound applicants
- Serve as point of contact for any employment; related inquiries, benefits troubleshooting and coordination for performance reviews
- Collaborate with the Director of HR on various projects
HR Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of general HR experience
- Detail oriented and strong communication skills
If you are interested in this HR Generalist position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply now!
Recruiter, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: employee relations , terminations , corrective action , disciplinary , performance improvement plans , performance reviews , talent development , compliance , EEO , EEOC , harassment , training , coach , counsel , engagement , policy
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.