A growing distribution company located in Chicago, IL is seeking a full-time HR Generalist to join their existing HR team. This company has seen high growth through acquisition and will need additional support in all aspects of Human Resources.
This company is expected to see even more growth in the future and will need additional support in their HR department. The ideal candidates for HR Generalist will have experience in employee relations and benefits administration. This role will include some travel, as the HR Generalist will be responsible for helping onboard and transition employees through the acquisition process. Reporting to the Director of HR, this role will allow for career growth and the opportunity to create and implement processes.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Administer benefits (Medical/Dental enrollments and changes, FMLA tracking/reporting, etc.)
- Process new hires, employee changes, and terminations
- Support employees through acquisition process, answering questions on policies/procedures
- Act as liaison for all leave programs (FMLA, EC, STD & LTD)
- Provide HR support to other departments, as needed
HR Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, or related field. SHRM preferred, not required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as an HR Generalist, experience in California a plus
- Flexibility to travel up to 20%
- Energetic, positive, and able to work in a team setting
- Strong verbal and written communication
This company is looking for someone to come in and take charge in this role. If you are a self-motivated, enthusiastic HR Generalist that is ready for the next step in your career, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: hr generalist, generalist, human resources generalist, hr, human resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.