Our client, a CPG manufacturing company, located outside of South Bend, IN is seeking a dynamic human resource generalist to join their plant HR team. The HR generalist role will assist in a wide range of HR support, like employee relations, HR best practices, and guidance for plant personnel.
Responsibilities for the HR Generalist:
- Partner with management on employee counseling and coaching
- Administer unemployment claims
- Remain current on health, retirement and other company benefits as well as federal and state law changes
- Advises employees about benefits
- Maintains personnel records and work within the HRIS
- Advises managers/supervisors about on labor relations issues and the grievance process
- Respond to inquiries and requests by government agencies in regard to employee complaints
Qualifications for the ideal HR Generalist:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field preferred OR equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of HR experience
- Current or previous manufacturing work experience
- Previous experience working in a union environment preferred
- Conflict resolution experience
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Must be able to work weekends and some overtime as needed
If you are an accomplished human resources professional looking for the next step in your career and the opportunity to join a quickly growing company, please apply today!
Recruiter, Human Resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.