We are partnering with an Atlanta-based client who is looking to hire an HR Generalist. This important role will partner with business leaders across the organization to develop and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning and employee engagement. This individual will also be involved in all parts of the employee lifecycle (recruiting, onboarding, orientation, offboarding).
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Apply applicable HR policies and procedures in everyday business operations in collaboration and cooperation with HR team members and leadership
- Manage employee life-cycle processes and programs including compensation, benefits and leave, performance improvement matters, disputes and investigations, talent management, recognition and engagement as well as training and development
- Partner with leaders to understand and execute the organization’s talent strategy particularly as it relates to workforce planning, recruiting, retention and succession planning to support a high performing culture
- Identify and deliver activities to promote high associate engagement
- Manage the talent acquisition process
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, and recommend best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Champion continuous improvement in the human resource functions by developing, implementing and supporting human resource initiatives, policies, procedures and systems
- Responsible for educating associates about company policies, health and welfare benefits and human resource related topics
HR Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- PHR preferred
- Prior experience in other HR COE disciplines preferred (Compensation, Benefits, Labor Relations, Talent Acquisition, Organization & Talent Management and Workforce Planning)
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically skilled with Excel
Keywords and Related Terms: HR Generalist , COE , employee lifecycle , Ceridian , HR Manager #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.