Our client is a multi-billion-dollar company that produces major name brands in all consumer products categories. They are looking to continue their pattern of growth by hiring an HR Generalist.
We are looking for an HR Generalist with strong communication, leadership and development, and the ability to hit the ground running. This role offers competitive pay and a ton of room for upward mobility and career growth.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Develop successful client relationship/business partnerships
- Resolve basic to complex problems by leveraging business/HR knowledge and client relationships
- Anticipate business needs, think proactively and respond appropriately
- Logically organize ideas on issues, develop thorough execution plans and drive process to successful implementation
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating a sense of urgency and results orientation
- Other projects or duties as assigned
HR Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of related experience and 0-1+ years of supervisory experience OR High school diploma/GED with 6+ years of related experience and 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Positive, professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills and able to work as a team
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to balance conflicting points of view, function effectively under pressure and demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness
- Effective communication, written and grammar skills, emphasizing attention to detail
- Proficient with HRIS and MS Office programs; must have intermediate MS Excel skills
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and create improved efficiency
- Excellent follow-up skills with the ability to follow-through to completion
- Track record of success working at a fast pace, and able to adapt to a fluid business environment
- Must be able to pass a post-offer background and drug test
If you are interested in this HR Generalist role and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national