Are you interested in working for an innovative and exciting organization? LaSalle Network is partnering with an organization in the southwest suburbs of Chicago that is looking to add an HR Generalist to their human resources team. This role will be able to learn and grow within the HR space and quickly add value to a growing organization!
The HR Generalist will work directly with various business units on their human resources needs, particularly in payroll, recruiting, compliance and benefits, but also with substantial exposure to HR projects as assigned by HR leadership. As the company and team grows, the HR Generalist will be given great mentorship and training and will be part of a strong team that develops human resources best practices. The ideal HR Generalist candidate is extremely driven, positive and exemplifies accountability and teamwork.
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Support the company’s mission, vision and values in daily activities and the execution of strategic goals
- Responsible for benefits administration, employee engagement, training and development initiatives, payroll and wellness
- Main point of contact for employees regarding any questions/concerns related to benefits and payroll
- Manage the recruiting efforts of various department needs (sourcing, screening, interviewing, onboarding)
- Operate as the SME of employment law and workplace compliance
Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- 3+ years of human resources experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Must love the “people” side of Human Resources
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national