Our client, a fast-growing manufacturing company in the western suburbs of Chicago that provides world-class service to its customers, is seeking a new HR Generalist to join their HR team on a contract-to-hire basis.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Oversee the full cycle recruiting process
- Help create and implement policies and procedures
- Conduct performance reviews
- Handle benefits enrollment and answer any benefits related questions
- Handle new hire onboarding process
HR Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or any other related field required
- Previous HR experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
- Previous experience acting as the sole HR representative preferred
- Ability to work independently without much direction
- Ability to be onsite in Schaumburg, IL
Thank you for your time and consideration for this HR Generalist position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , human resources , generalist , benefits , onboarding , policies , procedures , compliance , employee relations , recruiting , interviewing , open enrollment , handbook , orientation #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.