A leading provider of cleaner, softer water to over 90 countries across the globe is in search of a Contract HR Generalist to support their team in Rosemont, IL. This company has impacted waste on a global scale by decreasing the amount of water used in homes by 24% and the amount of plastic water and cleaning bottles used by nearly 50%.
The ideal candidate should align with the company values, be an effective communicator and a team player.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Administer pay, benefits and LOA
- Facilitate trainings
- Process payroll
- Performance management
- Deal with employee relations related issues
- Oversee the recruitment process
- Enforce company policies and practices
- Any related tasks as needed
HR Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 3 + years of experience within the HR field
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and driven for personal and company success
This organization is poised for even more growth in 2023 and is attracting some of the top talent in the Chicagoland market. If you are passionate about continuing your career in the HR space and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , Human Resources , Human Resource , HR Generalist , HR Specialist #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.