LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry leader in the manufacturing space located in Atlanta, Georgia who is looking for a Human Resources Facilitator to join their team on an interim basis to cover a leave. This organization believes in customer service as its highest priority and in the development of its employees and culture.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this person will support employees as an internal subject matter expert for benefits and payroll. The ideal Human Resources Facilitator candidate is extremely driven, positive and able to easily adapt into a hard-working company culture.
Human Resources Facilitator Responsibilities:
- Handle day to day operations within the HR department, specifically surrounding payroll and benefits
- File any OSHA updates or changes
- Make any payroll or benefits adjustments within an HRIS system for new hires and terminations
- Act as the main point of contact for employee questions surrounding their benefits or payroll
- Reporting or audits within the HRIS system
- Any ad hoc duties as given by the HR Manager
Human Resources Facilitator Requirements:
- 2-3 years of HR Generalist or Coordinator experience
- Specific knowledge of several human resources processes and practices (employment law/compliance, payroll, benefits, HRIS data entry)
- Experience working within Paylocity is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and mentality
If you are interested in this position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national