Our client, a Fortune 500 company and leader within the CPG space, is seeking a Human Resources Director to join their growing team. This well-established organization boasts values of innovation, integrity, and quality, while placing an emphasis on continuously developing their employees to be set up for future success.
The Human Resources Director will be responsible for overseeing the human resources functions of a major division within the organization. The Human Resources Director will need to be strategic, able to lead/coach/mentor employees, and an effective communicator. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and experience working in the CPG industry.
Human Resources Director Responsibilities
- Drive all HR initiatives and ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Partner with leaders to help continuously improve HR processes and procedures
- Mentor and coach high potential employees to develop into future leaders
- Spearhead employee engagement and talent development strategies to retain talent
- Partner with senior leadership to support succession planning and employee review process
Human Resources Director Requirements
- 7+ years of progressive experience within human resources
- Experience in a Director-level role in Human Resources preferred, not required
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred, not required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to problem solve and work with leaders in a fast-paced environment
This is a great opportunity for an established leader within the CPG space to spearhead HR initiatives within an exciting growing and stable company. If you would like to hear more about this opportunity and are qualified per the above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , human resources director , hr director , director , talent , human resources business partner, hr business partner , hr consultant , employee relations , compliance , cpg , talent management, employee development , development , strategy
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.