Job DescriptionOur client, a leading national law firm, is in search of an HR Manager. They are results-driven, highly strategic and committed to excellence, and are innovating the mass action landscape.
The HR Manager will manage the Human Resources department and partner with teams across the company to manage employee relations and performance. The ideal candidate is hungry, driven and ready to hit the ground running.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with leadership to develop HR strategies
- Serve as subject matter expert on all things HR, including employee relations, compliance, benefits, compensation, performance management, HR strategy, etc.
- Support all employee relations issues, investigations, documentation and exit interviews/terminations as needed
- Identify and mitigate risk
- Provide consultation on company structure, promotions, performance, etc.
- Manage HR department
HR Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of HR Generalist and/or HR Manager experience
- People management experience
- Experience in professional services required, experience in a law firm preferred
- PHR certification preferred
- Collaborative, able to take direction, driven
- Must live in Chicago or Washington DC
Our client will move quickly for the right candidate, so if you are interested in this HR Manager position, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Human Resources Search
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , employee relations , EEOC , policy , procedure , manager , strategy , vendor negotiations , performance management , leadership , compliance , HRIS , PHR , SPHR , retail #LI-CTHRDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.