LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry leader in the real estate space who is looking for a motivated Human Resources Coordinator to join their growing corporate team! Located in Oak Brook, this organization believes in customer service and in the development of its employees as top priorities. This organization has had excellent financial stability and operates on a national scale. The Human Resources Coordinator will join an already high-achieving team to provide support with true generalist tasks.
The Human Resources Coordinator will specifically focus in benefits, recruiting, payroll, compliance, and administrative support, and will also be asked to lead special projects as assigned by HR leadership. The ideal Human Resources Coordinator candidate would be extremely driven, positive, and detail oriented.
Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support the company’s mission, vision, and values in daily activities and the creation of strategic goals
- Assist with employee relations needs including day-to-day issues, as well as more complex issues including investigations
- Assist with FMLA, Worker’s Compensation, unemployment and other benefits administration support
- Work closely with hiring managers from different departments on recruiting needs
- Recruit for top talent in the industry
- Assist with payroll by weekly reviewing timecards and crosschecking payroll before it is sent to be processed
- Provide support in compliance and employment laws
Human Resources Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3+ years of human resources experience
- Experience reviewing, crosschecking, or processing payroll
- Specific knowledge of several human resources processes and practices (employment law/compliance, compensation, organizational development, leadership development, benefits, compensation, risk management)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, superb organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and mentality
This Human Resources Coordinator position will provide competitive compensation. If you are interested in this position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: generalist , hr generalist , employee relations , status changes , clerical , exit interviews , interviews , interview , oracle , hris , talent , hr , human resources , internal customer , benefits , terminations , investigations , claims , unemployment , policies , procedures , OD , organizational design , performance management , compensation , SHRM , PHR , payroll
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries