LaSalle Network is partnering with a leading technology company in the western suburbs who is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join their growing company. As an HR Coordinator, you will assist with many of the administrative tasks related to talent acquisition and talent management. This company is extremely fast-paced, so they are looking for a sharp individual who can execute at a high level quickly. You will gain access to executives and all hiring managers across the company. It’s a great opportunity for someone looking for variety in their role within human resources and talent acquisition!
Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Source and screen candidates for a variety of openings across the company
- Assist with managing candidates and moving them throughout the interview process
- Coordinate multiple calendars and use creativity when scheduling interviews
- Assist with onboarding documents, such as sending out offer letters and completing new hire paperwork
- Maintain UltiPro HRIS system
- Manage PTO and other employee relations
Human Resources Coordinator Requirements:
- 1+ year of administrative or recruiting/talent acquisition experience required (internships included)
- Ultipro HRIS systems experience required
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to think on your feet and execute with little handholding
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong proficiency Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook
This Human Resources Coordinator role is a great way for an individual to get their career started and gain experience within human resources!
Lead Recruiter, LaSalle Network
Keywords and Related Terms: Ulti-Pro , UltiPro , Ultimate , talent acquisition , recruiter , recruit , recruiting specialist , recruiting strategist , recruitment , recruiting assistant , hr coordinator , hr , human resources , human resources coordinator , project manager , talent coordinator , talent manager , LinkedIn , applicant tracking system , sourcing , social media , job boards , employee relations
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.