LaSalle Network is searching for a Part-Time Human Resources Coordinator to join forces with a social services organization located in downtown Chicago. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Part-Time Human Resources Coordinator will have exposure to a variety of Human Resources responsibilities including onboarding, new hire orientation, benefits administration, HRIS management, and partnering with the HR Manager on higher level Human Resources initiatives.
Additionally, the Part-Time Human Resources Coordinator with serve as a first point of contact to employees across the organization, so we are looking for candidates who have a passion for helping others resolve all HR inquiries. If you are looking to be a part of a goal-oriented and growing environment, then this Part-Time Human Resources Coordinator position is for you!
Part-Time Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Process new hires in the HRIS and manage onboarding processes
- Serve as the go-to HR person for any general employee questions or employee relations issues
- Maintain employee files and new hire paperwork for onboarding
- Assist with payroll and benefit administration and maintain employee records
- Adhere to any planning of company meetings
- Coordinate employee engagement events
Part-Time Human Resources Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Experience processing new-hires/managing onboarding required
- Experience with Paylocity preferred
- High attention to detail and strong written/verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented, hard-working and demonstrates a positive yet driven mentality
If you are interested in the Part-Time Human Resources Coordinator position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: Human Resources Coordinator , Human Resources , HR , HR assistant , administration , admin, hr coordinator , onboarding , offboarding , compliance , reporting , payroll , recruit , recruiting , recruitment , ADP , recruiting coordinator , HR specialist , human resources specialist , data entry , internship , payroll specialist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.