Our client, a global machinery manufacturing company in Hoffman Estates, IL, is looking for an HR Coordinator to join their growing team! This role is on-site 5 days a week for the first 90 days, then offers 1-2 days of hybrid flexible post-training. In this role, the HR Coordinator will work directly underneath the HR Manager to handle all administrative duties relating to HR, like data entry, onboarding, HRIS administration, occasional recruiting and more.
This person needs to have experience working in a professional level environment, whether that is in professional services, or on the corporate side in an hourly-heavy industry. Aside from the hard skills required to do this job, this person needs to be intelligent, mature, professional and eager to continue growing in their HR career. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist with administrative side of HR; data entry, onboard new hires, maintain the HRIS system, ensure I-9 compliance, manage the employee-excellence program, conduct orientations, assist with terminations and more
- Perform regular audits in the HR system
- Serve as the liaison between HR and other departments on employee-related matters (employee information for the newsletter, birthday information for celebrations and cards and more)
- Work directly underneath the HR Manager on any HR-related tasks and needs
HR Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ year of internship or professional level HR experience in a similar role
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well as a member of a small HR team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Work and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this HR Coordinator opportunity, and qualify for the role, apply today!
HR Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national