A consulting firm located in downtown Chicago, focused on utility engineering and design, is in search of an HR Coordinator to assist with the company's growing needs.
They are looking for someone to learn and develop their HR skills with their team. This person should be extremely driven, self-sufficient and motivated by team success.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update employee records within their HRIS
- Post job ads
- Assist new hires with their onboarding paperwork
- Utilize the ATS to help the recruiting efforts
- Make sure all new hires have completed their training
- Coordinate new hire orientation
- Any related tasks as needed
HR Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 1+ year of experience within the HR field
- Experience with confidential files
- Experience using an applicant tracking system
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and driven for personal and company success
This organization is poised for even more growth in 2024 and is attracting some of the top talent in the Chicagoland market. If you are passionate about continuing your career in the HR space and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national