Our client, a company located in West Chicago, provides solutions for designing and building safer, stronger structures. They are recognized across the country and are searching for an HR Coordinator to support their growing needs.
The ideal candidate is an effective communicator, has strong organizational skills and pays great attention to detail. They should be comfortable dealing with confidential information and be driven.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update employee records within their HRIS
- Post job ads
- Assist new hires with their onboarding paperwork
- Make sure all new hires have completed their training
- Answer employee questions related to anything within the HR space
- Any related tasks as needed
HR Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Experience in UKG or Workday highly preferred
- 1+ year of experience within the HR field
- Experience with confidential files
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and driven for personal and company success
This organization is poised for even more growth in 2023 and is attracting some of the top talent in the Chicagoland market. If you are passionate about continuing your career in the HR space and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: HR Coordinator , HR , Human Resources , Entry Level , Onboarding , Intern , Internship , Coordination #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.