We are working with a professional services company that is looking for a motivated Human Resources Consultant to join their growing team! This innovative organization, located in downtown Chicago, provides their clients with advanced services that allow them to continue in their growth cycles. They are looking for a direct-hire Human Resources Consultant who can be the subject matter expert for their top clients.
Reporting to a dynamic manager who places top value on developing her employees, this person will join a strong team that supports the human resources practices. Our client has a fun and youthful atmosphere that fosters growth and training. An ideal Human Resources Consultant candidate would be extremely driven, positive, and live by the “work hard, play hard” motto! This role will be a blend of client management and human resources, so a background in client servicing is strongly preferred.
Human Resources Consultant Responsibilities:
- Serve as subject matter expert for all things human resources for clients including but not limited to: employee relations, compliance, benefits, compensation, training, coaching, performance management and HR strategy
- Oversee client communication, responding quickly and efficiently
- Manage employee information through proprietary software and provide analyses to clients as needed
- Create and deliver various trainings and presentations
- Assist in performance management, training and development, and compensation design
- Provide support in compliance and employment laws
Human Resources Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of human resources experience
- Specific knowledge of several human resources processes and practices (employment law/compliance, compensation, organizational development, leadership development, benefits, compensation, risk management)
- Excellent customer service and client development skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you believe you are qualified for the Human Resources Consultant position, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Human Resources Search
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , hr generalist , human resources generalist , human resources manager , human resources business partner, hr business partner , hris , human resources information systems , hrit , human resources information technology , hr analyst , payroll and benefits specialist , payroll administrator , payroll specialist , benefits administrator , benefits specialist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.