Our client in downtown Chicago is seeking an entry-level HR Compliance Assistant to join their team. The HR Compliance Assistant will support the organization's HR Compliance Manager on various projects and tasks.
Tasks will include file maintenance, processing vendor invoices and orders where necessary, supporting the annual Form I-9 processing, review and self-audit processes, as well as other duties as assigned under the umbrella of this function.
HR Compliance Assistant Responsibilities:
- Processor of all new hire and rehire employment eligibility
- Manage the routine labor law poster posting procedures
- Assist with delivery and collection of policy acknowledgments
- Handle highly confidential material under the direction of the HR Compliance Manager
HR Compliance Assistant Requirements:
- Entry-level role with a requirement of a four year degree with ideally one or more year of experience in a law firm or professional services organization
- Internship experience is acceptable
- Background knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this HR Compliance Assistant position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , human resources , generalist , coordinator , assistant , administrative , internship , data entry , customer service , benefits , employee relations , hris , payroll , adp , peoplesoft , kronos , taleo , recruitment, screen , source , interview , recruiting coordinator , recruiter #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.