Our client, an industry leader located in downtown Chicago, is looking for an HR Business Partner to join their dynamic human resources team. The HR Business Partner will work in conjunction with senior management in several business units of the company through strategic relationship building, strong business acumen, and depth of company, industry and human resources knowledge. As a strategic partner with exposure to executive leadership across the company, the HR Business Partner will help to build, develop and retain top talent for this exciting client, serve as a liaison to other aspects of HR, and support overall organization development. The HR Business Partner will be focused within employee relations, organizational development, coaching managers and change management within their business units.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain strong relationships across company and partner with management to manage HR function internal customers.
- Handle all employee relations issues from the day-to-day to the more complex investigations
- Drive change management, employee engagement, and company culture initiatives
- Help with organizational development overall planning and rollout, including succession planning, a performance management system, and development plans for managers and employees.
- Work with top leadership and executives to further the policies and procedures of the HR department, as well as the overall goals of the company.
HR Business Partner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or Organizational Development. PHR or SPHR is preferred
- At least 3+ years of HR experience with an emphasis on change management, employee relations, talent management and organizational development
- Ability to strategically plan and execute programs and projects
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen, and working knowledge of human resources
If you are interested in this HR Business Partner opportunity, and meet the requirements of the role, apply today!
Associate Principal, Human Resources Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , business partner , recruiting , training , development , succession planning , hr generalist , global projects , organizational development , hr strategy , communication , leadership.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.