LaSalle Network is partnered with a wealth management company in the heart of downtown Chicago who is seeking an HR Assistant to join their rapidly growing team! They are looking for someone who is ready to roll their sleeves up and be a valuable asset to their high-profile clientele. The ideal candidate is a resourceful problem solver who takes initiative and loves a challenge.
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage Human Resources related data entry, record keeping and compliance
- Maintain knowledge of benefits offerings and general company operations
- Exposure to Payroll, Benefits, Performance Management and Employee Relations
- Creative experience with designing initiatives
- Support other ad hoc and administrative tasks
HR Assistant Requirements:
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience
- Familiarity with onboarding process
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with any HR related software or HRIS
- Calendar management and scheduling experience
- Go-getter attitude and hunger for continuous growth
If you are looking to gain experience within the HR space, this HR Assistant could be the role for you. Please apply today!
Project Manager, HR Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , hr assistant #LI-CTHRDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.