LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Help Desk Specialist for one of our clients in the Chicago suburbs. We are seeking a technology professional who is interested in a unique opportunity with one of our growing clients. This individual should be excited about developing his/her skills and enhancing his/her technical acumen while networking with some of Chicago’s best technologists. The Help Desk Specialist needs to be diligent, tactful, and work with a sense of urgency.
Help Desk Specialist Responsibilities:
- Remote troubleshooting store POS software, computers, phones, and other devices
- On-site support and maintenance for PC and Mac desktops and laptops
- Procuring computer hardware and software
- Answering the Help Desk phone and resolving level 1 and 2 issues
- Accountable for resolution of assigned tickets
Help Desk Specialist Requirements:
- Experience in desktop support, rebuilding/imaging computers, hardware repair
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 7, Active Directory, Group Policy, and Mac OSX
- Basic network experience: WAN, LAN, and DNS
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office, Exchange, and Outlook
- Troubleshooting and resolving tickets utilizing a ticketing system
- Excellent communication skills both over the phone, via email, and in person
- A+, Network+, CCNA, MSCP certifications
- VoIP support
If you are interested in being considered for the Help Desk Specialist opportunity, please reply to this ad! We are looking to schedule interviews as soon as possible. If you have experience that qualifies you for this position, please submit your resume today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.