LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client, a leading provider of home infusion services, that is seeking a Help Desk Technician to join their team. This position is based in Chicago, IL and there is opportunity for remote work. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Help Desk Technician Responsibilities:
- Mobile device support
- Printers, iPad, laptop support and break/fix work
- iPad and iPhone configurations and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot applications malfunctioning
- Set up devices
- Solve laptop connectivity issues
- Active Directory password resets
- Level 1 troubleshooting
Help Desk Technician Requirements:
- 1-2 years of corporate help desk experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office applications
- Experience troubleshooting Windows or mobile operating systems
- Demonstrated ability for critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- IT support ticketing system experience preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Help Desk , IT support , Active Directory , Mobile Device Management , Windows #LI-STTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.