LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a fast growing client in Elgin, IL that is seeking a Service Desk Analyst to join their team. This individual will work in the IT department and the hours for this position are 8:00am-5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. This is a direct hire/full time opportunity that includes salary and benefits. It is required to be onsite in Elgin, IL for this position.
Service Desk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide Technical Support for user problems of moderate nature received via telephone and email in a timely manner, in accordance with established standards.
- Assist in the resolution of internal Help Desk support issues among company sites. Escalate problem reports to appropriate team based on established guidelines and procedures.
- Attend training sessions and possibly assist in training workshops. Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant applications, hardware and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to customers through ongoing training.
Service Desk Analyst Requirements:
- Prior help desk experience preferred, however, entry level candidates are encouraged to apply
- Basic knowledge of computer networking required
- Prior experience with RMM (remote monitoring management) software
- Experience managing users in Active Directory
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk, IT support, Active Directory, mobile device management, Windows, PC, remote, telecommute
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.