LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client in Chicago, IL to identify a Help Desk Manager to join their team. This manager will oversee a team of 5 Help Desk Agents. The team provides technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, software, installing hardware, and software solutions, administration, and support of the organization’s PCs, printers, servers, end-user support, license tracking, upgrades, and configurations. The manager ensures a high level of customer service and that all service requests are resolved according to organizational standards. This is a contract to hire opportunity and has the ability to be mostly remote (with 15% of the time expected to be onsite in the Chicago office).
Help Desk Manager Responsibilities:
- Participate in the hiring and training of staff
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
- Handle discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy
- Oversee the day-today Help Desk activities including team schedule, incident, and request
- Oversee helpdesk internal staff and vendor supported functions
- Manage problem management process using ITIL framework for root cause analysis and
- preventative measures
- Develop and manage staff through onboarding, open communication, training, and KPI’s
- Manage the hardware team, asset management, tagging, and deployment of machines
Help Desk Manager Requirements:
- Strong team and customer service skills
- Demonstrated leadership and mentorship abilities
- Minimum of five years in IT Help Desk, including vendor management
- Experience with Active Directory and Office 365 applications
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Desktop support , help desk , IT support , Active Directory , mobile device management , Windows , ITIL , leadership , management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.