LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client that specializes in managed IT services, specifically help desk, systems engineering, network engineering, and cloud services. They are looking to add a Help Desk Analyst to their team in a 100% remote (work from home) opportunity. For this Help Desk Analyst position, we are seeking candidates that are bilingual in both English and Mandarin Chinese to support this client’s end user population.
Help Desk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide remote technical assistance to end users using both oral and written communication skills via phone, email, and video conference
- Act as initial point of contact for computer hardware and software problem resolution for users
- Configure and administer mobile devices including smartphones
- Install and test new software and hardware
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide technical training and instructions to end users
Help Desk Analyst Requirements:
- Prior help desk experience preferred, however, entry level candidates are encouraged to apply
- Basic knowledge of computer networking required
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Experience managing users in Active Directory
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of troubleshooting issues in Office365 and Windows10 preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this Help Desk Analyst position is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help , desk , analyst , IT , information, technology , support , Active Directory , mobile device management , Windows , PC , remote , telecommute
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.