LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client that specializes in managed IT Services. The core services of this client are in the areas of: help desk, systems engineering, network engineering, and cloud services. We are looking to hire an individual to join their help desk team and this is a 100% remote (work from home) opportunity.
Help Desk Analyst (Telecommute) Responsibilities include:
- Provide remote technical assistance to end users using both oral and written communication skills via phone, email, and video conference.
- Act as initial point of contact for computer hardware and software problem resolution for users
- Configure and administer mobile devices including smartphones.
- Install and test new software and hardware
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide technical training and instructions to end users.
Requirements for consideration include:
- Prior help desk experience preferred, however, entry level candidates are encouraged to apply
- Basic knowledge of computer networking required
- Experience managing users in Active Directory
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of troubleshooting issues in Office365 and Windows10 preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk, IT support, Active Directory, mobile device management, Windows, PC, remote, telecommute
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.