The LaSalle Network offers employees opportunity! We partner with companies of all sizes and industries to understand hiring strategies, succession planning and long-term organization structure. Our repeat customers offer stability and phenomenal career advancement opportunities. In addition, The LaSalle Network currently is experiencing over 35% of annual growth! We are seeking individuals with a healthcare recruitment background for Healthcare Project Manager role at our Oak Brook office. A successful Healthcare Project Manager is driven and dedicated, possesses a solid work ethic, is team-oriented, has outstanding business acumen and desires to not only meet, but exceed client expectations. You will learn how to manage people, strategy and execute to results!
We have a base unit to cover Staff Level Revenue Cycle positions (billers, collectors, patient access, etc) which operates on high volume. We are building a higher level HIM team to cover Management, Coding, UM/CM, Analysts and Implementation specialists. Our unit is already one of the highest revenue drivers in the company!
Please check out our website (https://www.thelasallenetwork.com/) to find out what makes our company unique in the industry. Over 20+ years of being in business, we have established a strong brand in Chicago and we are hoping to replicate that brand nationally over the next 5 years. We offer a competitive salary + commission structure and full benefits. This is a chance to be a part of something big!
Healthcare Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Source, screen, interview and network with candidates in the healthcare space
- Meet weekly production goals as set by managers regarding candidate submittals, interviews, offers, and hires.
- Communicate with clients as well as prepare and present candidates for interviews
- Input orders into internal applicant tracking system
- Brand yourself as an industry professional and keep updated with latest trends in healthcare
- Creating advertisements for open positions
- Manage employees while at client locations
- Perform quality checks to ensure employee and client are satisfied
Healthcare Project Manager Requirements:
- 1+year of Recruitment Experience in Healthcare (Preference on HIM, HIT, HealthCare Revenue Cycle and Implementation)
- Proven track record of success in recruitment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can work in a performance-based environment with weekly production goals
Compensation is competitive salary plus commission (bonus). Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, vacation and sick pay.
If you are interested in this Healthcare Project Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Senior Unit Manager, Healthcare
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , recruiter , talent acquisition , healthcare recruiter , clinical recruiter sourcer , time-to-fill , metrics , pipeline , high-volume , sourcing , recruiting , applicant tracking system , ats , HIM , HIT , Healthcare Information Management , Healthcare Information Technology , Healthcare Revenue Cycle , Implementation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.