Are you looking to get your foot in the door in Healthcare? Do you want the opportunity to use your education and skills to get amazing experience within the healthcare field? Our client, a nationally recognized company, rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. If you are looking for a foot in the door to healthcare and a career in an organization that is a leader in healthcare industry, then this Healthcare Customer Service Representative position is for you!
Why This Job?
- Foot in the door to healthcare (One of the most stable industries in the market)
- Join a structured team to build a skill set that is invaluable in the industry!
- This is a fast paced, exciting and challenging position. You are working with a company that is changing peoples lives!
Healthcare Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Submits timely, accurate invoices to payer for products and services provided.
- Correctly determines quantities and prices for drugs billed.
- Verifies that the services and products are correctly authorized and that required documentation is on file prior to billing.
- Ensures that invoices are submitted for services and products that are properly ordered and confirmed as provided.
- Ensures that all required documentation for billing is completed and accurate prior to claim submission.
- Adheres to Regulatory / Payor Guidelines and policies & procedures.
Healthcare Customer Service Representative Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma / GED
- Associates / Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Basic Level in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
If you are qualified and interested in this position role please call and apply!!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts receivable, follow up, collections, claims, rebill, medical collector, financial counselor, patient access, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing, collections, claims, follow-up, eob, patient, remittance, payor, insurance, review, submit, compliance, discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.