Milwaukee! We have partnered with one of the fastest growing home pharmacy organizations that is targeting motivated and knowledgeable candidates to join their healthcare customer service team. This organization has been recognized on the Inc. Magazine 5000 as one of the 5,000 fastest growing privately held companies in the US.
The ideal candidate for this role will lead by example, exhibit the core values of the organization, and provide the best in class pharmacy service for current and future patients.
Healthcare Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
· Assist in answering inbound calls regarding placing prescription refill orders
· Enter prior authorizations
· Process manual eligibility requests for new enrollments, termination, member status changes
· Establish members with the mail order pharmacy
· Respond to customer inquiries via email
· Work through both queue and email inboxes to ensure questions are answered in a timely
Healthcare Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
· Employee health insurance benefits knowledge and experience with pharmacy/prescription drugs
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Prior call center experience
· Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
· An active or valued Certified Pharmacy Technician license (preferred)
If your qualifications match the above descriptions, and it is something you would be interested in, please reach out to me as soon as possible. Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you soon!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Keywords: customer service, PBM, pharmacy benefit management, call center, insurance, insurance, pharmacy, pharmacy technician