Our client is one of the largest and most respected healthcare systems in the country. They have 100s of locations in the Chicagoland area, have over 7,000 employees, and have received numerous awards for the quality of care they provide for their patients. Due to their expansive growth, they have an immediate need for talented Healthcare Call Center Representatives.
Healthcare Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Handle high volume of inbound phone calls from patients
- Screen patients, handle sensitive medical information
- Perform medical necessity checks and secure patients financial accounts
- Update patient demographics and insurance information
- Adhere to HIPAA
Healthcare Call Center Representative Requirements:
- GED or high school diploma required; college degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in healthcare administration
- 1-year high-volume call center experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this Healthcare Call Center Representative position, please apply today!
Team Lead, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: patient service , patient access , insurance verification , insurance verifier , patient registrar , registrar , medical records , data entry , call center
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.