Come join a team of Healthcare Call Center Representatives that are passionate about dermatology! This exciting, permanent opportunity located in Nashville, TN is fast-paced with plenty of opportunities for internal growth.
Healthcare Call Center Representatives Responsibilities:
- Accepting inbound calls from patients
- Scheduling and rescheduling appointments
- Transferring calls, data entry, and delivering excellent customer service
Healthcare Call Center Representatives Requirements:
- Strong customer service background
- Insurance experience a huge plus
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment
- Must have good longevity in previous roles
- Positive attitude, team player, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
At $15 an hour, this full-time position also includes several benefits that are impossible to pass up. If you have call center, clerical, or customer service experience, please apply to this Healthcare Call Center Representatives role today! Healthcare experience is a plus. We look forward to meeting you!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: medical, healthcare, scheduler, appointments, call center, CSR, customer service, entry level, clerical, admin, data entry
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.