LaSalle Network has partnered with a manufacturing company to find a Health and Safety Leader. This is a great opportunity to work a growing company at their Albany, NY or Eugene, OR. On-site position!
Health and Safety Leader Responsibilities:
- Provide transformational leadership and guidance around H&S improvement planning
- Lead the Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA) methodology at the site, including department and task risk assessments
- Utilize development plans to grow safety and health capabilities and knowledge through innovation in training
- Develop strategies for emerging facility and corporate needs and initiatives, especially those related to risk reduction with asset strategies and process safety ventures
- Ensure compliance with OSHA requirements for safety and health, including training
- Apply Human & Organization Performance (HOP) concepts so the facility becomes a robust learning environment where knowledge sharing occurs in an expedited manner
- Communicate with business unit safety and health and other personnel to assure alignment with business vision, strategy and programs
- Facilitate incident investigations (event learning), ensure HOP concepts are utilized so the learning is maximized and ensure recommendations are effective from both a prevention and recovery perspective
- Enhance the site capabilities in critical hazard program management, including hazardous energy control, fall protection, mobile equipment and pedestrian interactions, cranes and rigging, work permitting, emergency preparedness, etc.
- Support and collaborate with the Process Safety Management (PSM) team at the plant and division level to ensure an encompassing approach to safety management is in place
- Ensur an effective change management process is in place
Health and Safety Leader Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in EHS or engineering, or safety leadership experience
- 5+ years in manufacturing safety
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Working knowledge of Human & Organizational Performance (HOP) concepts and methods
- Demonstrated ability to establish sustainable systems for compliance and continuous improvement
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: health and safety #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.