Our client, a fast-growing investment organization located in the Chicago loop, is looking for a Head of Talent Management. This role offers a competitive compensation package and hybrid work schedule.
Head of Talent Management Responsibilities:
- Build, lead, and develop a high-performing Talent Acquisition team to achieve company hiring goals
- Develop and drive the Talent Acquisition strategy, with a focus on proactive candidate sourcing, that results in attracting and retaining a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates in a high growth environment
- Partner closely with the executive team and key leaders to understand staffing plans across all functions while building and managing an aggressive, results-oriented recruiting team that knows how to find great talent
- Own the recruiting process and metrics
- Ensure excellence in all aspects of the recruiting process, by building and managing a high-performance team
Head of Talent Management Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of recruiting and talent management experience
- Experience within a financial services or start-up company preferred
- Experience implementing best practices and recruiting strategies to support workforce planning and business goals
If you’re looking to join a high-growth financial services company as a Head of Talent Management, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting manager , recruitment lead , recruiter , recruiting , recruitment , human resources , HR , HR Director , director of recruiting , director of talent acquisition , strategy , management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.