Are you a passionate sales leader looking to build out a new North American sales team for a start-up? Have an interest in selling a robust technology used by NorthFace, Patagonia, and other recognizable brands? Our client, an international technology company that specializes in improving consumer’s purchasing for the world’s top brands is seeking a Head of Sales to join their Chicago-based US headquarters. Heading the new department of Account Executives, the Head of Sales will be a key player of the Sales Leadership Team by coaching, leading, strategizing, and developing talent on the team.
Head of Sales Responsibilities:
- Execute sales strategies to exceed short/long term gross margin, net sales and volume objectives
- Ensure that business plans reflect joint strategy development
- Work collaboratively with sales strategy and customer insights to identify sales opportunities
- Provide direct management and strategic direction for third party broker partner
- Regular market visits to review store conditions based on expected activity
- Build and maintain knowledge base of competitors, marketplace and consumer trend
Head of Sales Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in business management, marketing, or other business related field preferred
- 8-10 years of sales experience, 2+ years of management experience
- Ideal preference in a SaaS software sales setting
- Excellent presentation, organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Team leadership and successful coaching ability
- Must be willing to travel
If you are interested in this Head of Sales role and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Executive Sales Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , head of sales , vp of sales , director of sales , leader, prospecting , lead , leads , revenue , new business , up-selling , presentation , presentations , technology , consumer data , marketing , apparel , growth , growing , startup , start-up
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.