Are you a strategic HR leader that puts people first? LaSalle Network has partnered with a growing organization looking for their next Head of People. The Head of People will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. The ideal candidate is someone who has a track record of promoting and implementing human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs.
Head of People Responsibilities:
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits and meeting management
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and advising management on needed actions
- Develop, recommend, and implement HR policies and procedures
- Ensure consistency and alignment of subsidiary and departmental strategy with the overall corporate strategy and established governance
- Provide counsel for management and staff on employee relations issues, interpretation of company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Strategize and implement global incentive and employee recognition systems
Head of People Required Requirements:
- 15-20 years’ experience in HR
- Direct managerial experience required
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Travel as required
If you are interested in this Head of People opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Executive Search
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , human resources , head of people , chief human resources officer , CHRO
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.